Tolls in Europe – Pedaggio in Europa – Maut in Europa – Péage en Europe – Tol in Europa


If you travel in Europe by car, you need to know where and how much tolls you need to pay during your journey. In Switzerland, for example, you’ll need to have an annual vignette (which is also valid for the Gotthard and San Bernardino Tunnel) before entering the country if you’re going to use the highways.  In some European countries you can buy this vignette beforehand, so for example at the ANWB (the Koninklijke Nederlandse Toeristenbond).

Also, in some countries like Germany, you need to have an emission sticker on your car when entering some cities. More details about this here.

If you want to know more about the tolls required in the different European countries, visit this site or click on the map here below.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-23 um 12.14.53


One Comment

  1. Pingback: New to Germany? - Ute's Expat Lounge

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *